Monday, January 1, 2024

Best and Worst Films of 2023

Happy New Year!! Here's my Best & Worst list, from what I've seen so far, of films released in 2023. As always, this is not my final list, which I usually post in July. It's been a good year for films!! I think I've rated more movies 3.5 stars this year, than any other recent year (p.s - 3.5 is very good, to me!). 

Best 

1. May December
2. Oppenheimer
3. Infinity Pool
4. Anatomy of a Fall
5. Beau is Afraid
6. Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
7. Past Lives
8. Tetris
9. Missing
10. Fair Play

Worst

1. Skinamarink 
2. Cocaine Bear
3. Haunted Mansion
4. Ruby Gillman, Teenage Kraken
5. There's Something Wrong with the Children
6. Ghosted
7. 65
8. Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny
9. Meg 2: The Trench
10. Rebel Moon - A Child of Fire: Part One
10.5 Pain Hustlers 

I expect that my Best of list will look very different in July since I'm still missing quite a few key movies - such as Poor Things, All of Us Strangers, Killers of the Flower Moon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment