Friday, July 1, 2022

Best Films of 2021 ***Updated***

It's that time of year again! Every July, I update my previous year "Best of" list because I've had some more time to actually watch everything before making me "final" decisions. Here goes: 

1. The Harder They Fall
2. Benedetta 
3. Parallel Mothers
4. Riders of Justice
5. The Lost Daughter
6. The Last Duel 
7. C'mon C'mon
8. Flee
9. Encounter
10. A Quiet Place Part II
10.5 Oxygen

I'm surprised (and a little disappointed) that my #1 stayed the same - although I did contemplate giving Benedetta the slot. There are six new entries, and this is the first year that I can remember in which I did actually watch everything that I thought would change my list - most were disappointing (*ahem* Belfast). This might also be the first year that a documentary made my list! 

No comments:

Post a Comment