Friday, July 3, 2015

Best Films of 2014 ***Updated***

It's that time of year again!...Time for my updated "Best of" list now that I've seen everything that I've wanted to see from last year. Here goes: 

1. Under the Skin
2. Interstellar
3. I Origins
4. The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Them
5. Guardians of the Galaxy
6. The Skeleton Twins
7. Whiplash
8. Still Alice 
9. Filth
10. A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night

The list definitely changed - there are some strong contenders that got pushed out (Enemy, The Babadook), and some that I nearly added (Inherent Vice, Mockingjay). My list drastically defers from most - Birdman might have made it to my Top 20, but Boyhood and The Grand Budapest Hotel are nowhere near the top. I'm a little behind in my movie watching this year, but I am planning on a few movie binges soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment