Sunday, January 1, 2012

Best and Worst Films of 2011

Happy 2012 everyone!! Another year of movies is over - and while it was better than last year it was still pretty pathetic. I struggled once again to come up with 10 films that I consider "the best" (I only came up with 8), while my "worst" list just kept growing. Here is what I came up with:

BEST:

1. Drive (my favorite film of the year...by far)
2. Super 8
3. Bridesmaids
4. Another Earth

5. 50/50
6. Attack the Block
7. Midnight in Paris
8. Warrior


Of course, there are still a few films that I need to see (hopefully two of these will fill the #9 and#10 slot): The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, Young Adult, Shame, We Need to Talk About Kevin, Money Ball, The Skin I Live In, The Ides of March

WORST:

1. I am Number Four
2. Lincoln Lawyer
3. The Roommate
4. Monte Carlo
5. The Green Hornet
6. Sucker Punch
7. Take Me Home Tonight
8. Bad Teacher
9. Green Lantern

10. Your Highness

I am pretty sure that I Don't Know How She Does It, Jack & Jill and New Years Eve belong on my worst list, but I haven't tortured myself by watching them yet.

My thoughts on all of these films can be found right here on my blog... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment