Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Best and Worst Films of 2019

Best:

1. Rocketman
2. Once Upon a Time...in Hollywood
3. Good Boys
4. Us
5. Marriage Story
6. The Peanut Butter Falcon
7. American Woman
8. 6 Underground
9. Midsommar
10. El Camino

It was really hard to do a list this year because almost every movie I've seen this year is a solid 3 star movie (out of 5). Rocketman is the only 4 star movie I saw (so far) this year (and Once Upon a Time is 3 1/2). So, I've ranked the rest, but they are all sort of interchangeable number-wise. There is still plenty of films I have yet to see that I expect to alter this list - Joker, Parasite, The Lighthouse, Pain and Glory, Uncut Gems, The Farewell, etc. As usual, check back in July for an updated list!

Worst: 

1. The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part
2. Dark Phoenix
3. Shazam!
4. Under the Silver Lake
5. High Life
6. Greta 
7. It: Chapter 2
8. The King
9. Captain Marvel
10. The Upside 


No comments:

Post a Comment